Monday, October 15, 2007

pregnancy portraits!













Grandpa Ross and Grandmother Nikki put together this wonderful photo shoot at their home studio a few weekends ago. These shots came out great and will be treasured forever by our family. Ross Anderson is a professional photographer - you can check out more of his work here. I am very envious because I always wanted to be an outdoor sports photographer when I was younger. I try to pick up hints, tips, and skills from him whenever I can.

Special thanks to our dear family friend, Dianne Morrison, who did hair, makeup, styling, and hair air. She is a professional hair and makeup artist working closely with Ross on his photo shoots.

1 comment:

nikkia628 said...

i love this blog and will check it daily for news about the beloved & growing Evans clan.